We have been busy with the Class of 2015. Hard to believe but this is my 12th year at FPD and I have captured a lot of memories of these kids. It is going to be fun capturing more for their senior year. Here are a few so far this year. Call us if you would like to book an
appointment for your senior pictures. 478-744-0990 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
After a client books their session with us we try to go over what should be done next. Here are a few ideas.
1. Don’t get your hair cut within 4 days of your session, your hair needs a little time to grow out to look like your hair style.
2. Pick your colors of your outfits, solids look best and your top should have a sleeve to cover your arms a little.
3. Bring different type of outfits, not just a different color top to wear with jeans. Examples would be bring something you would wear on a date, wear to Church, or something that you would were when you are going out with your friends.
4. Don’t try a new make up style on the day of your pictures, do your make up just like you are going out on a date.
5. Make plans on arriving at least 15 minutes early to your session.
6. If you would like to bring your music with you, we have ways where you can play it.
7. Plan to have some fun, the more you put into the session the more you get out of it and more fun you will have.
It is time for Spring sports. We are in the process of scheduling Spring sports packages so be on the look out for an email from your coaches on the time and date of your pictures. We have taken some of FPD teams and will be taking MDS soon.
I will also be taking action pictures at some of the games. We will post them online at:
That’s right Santa is right around the corner again. Yes, we always have to think about this even though it’s not even Halloween :-).
Santa will arrive at 9 a.m. on Saturday, November 19th but will only be with us until 1 p.m. So tell your children to start making their lists to share with Santa while you’re getting busy contacting us to schedule your appointment. No cookies needed.
We have a couple of different packages this year and as always Chris can videotape your session with Santa.
FPD won the GHSA girls soccer state championship over Paideia. The 3-2 home victory gave FPD their first GHSA state championship in any sport.
FPD built a 2-0 lead in the match on a pair of goals from senior striker Rebecca Miller. Junior Melissa Hash assisted both goals.
The Vikings defense had only allowed 1 goal to a GHSA team this season and the lead was an important one.
Paideia would answer with 2 consecutive goals during a 10-minute stretch to tie the game at 2-2. Sophomore Atalia Ramirez one touched a Paideia defelection into the upper corner of the goal with less than 3 minutes left to put FPD up 3-2.
The left-footed shot from 25 yards out was one of the true highlights of the 2011 season. FPD held the lead for the final few minutes and won the match 3-2. FPD was undefeated in GHSA play and finished with a record of 21-1.
The total goals allowed this season (5) sets a school record. The girls also set a record with 140 goals scored.
The 2011 seniors are Katie Scott, JoJo Murphy, Caitlyn Bowman and Rebecca Miller.
Thanks for a great season!!
We will be posting more images online Click Here for those images
Andrew Brooks Photography
Wedding Family Children Portraits at Andrew Brooks Photography in Macon, Georgia