We have been busy with the Class of 2015. Hard to believe but this is my 12th year at FPD and I have captured a lot of memories of these kids. It is going to be fun capturing more for their senior year. Here are a few so far this year. Call us if you would like to book an
appointment for your senior pictures. 478-744-0990 or email us at email@example.com
After a client books their session with us we try to go over what should be done next. Here are a few ideas.
1. Don’t get your hair cut within 4 days of your session, your hair needs a little time to grow out to look like your hair style.
2. Pick your colors of your outfits, solids look best and your top should have a sleeve to cover your arms a little.
3. Bring different type of outfits, not just a different color top to wear with jeans. Examples would be bring something you would wear on a date, wear to Church, or something that you would were when you are going out with your friends.
4. Don’t try a new make up style on the day of your pictures, do your make up just like you are going out on a date.
5. Make plans on arriving at least 15 minutes early to your session.
6. If you would like to bring your music with you, we have ways where you can play it.
7. Plan to have some fun, the more you put into the session the more you get out of it and more fun you will have.
It was so much fun to photograph Michelle at Indian Springs state park. We went to different locations there and she photographs beautiful. I have been taking pictures of Michelle since she was in the third grade at Monroe Academy. Don’t do the math 🙂
I wish I could show you more of these but we can’t take a chance on the groom seeing them but here is one for now. Michele is getting married in July and we are looking forward to her wedding. The reason we went to Indian Springs park was her mother had her bridal portraits made there also. It is a great place to shoot and we had fun and then a nice lunch at Finchers BBQ great way to start the week off with.
Check with us later for more pictures or you can check us out on Facebook also.