After a client books their session with us we try to go over what should be done next. Here are a few ideas.
1. Don’t get your hair cut within 4 days of your session, your hair needs a little time to grow out to look like your hair style.
2. Pick your colors of your outfits, solids look best and your top should have a sleeve to cover your arms a little.
3. Bring different type of outfits, not just a different color top to wear with jeans. Examples would be bring something you would wear on a date, wear to Church, or something that you would were when you are going out with your friends.
4. Don’t try a new make up style on the day of your pictures, do your make up just like you are going out on a date.
5. Make plans on arriving at least 15 minutes early to your session.
6. If you would like to bring your music with you, we have ways where you can play it.
7. Plan to have some fun, the more you put into the session the more you get out of it and more fun you will have.
That’s right Santa is right around the corner again. Yes, we always have to think about this even though it’s not even Halloween :-).
Santa will arrive at 9 a.m. on Saturday, November 19th but will only be with us until 1 p.m. So tell your children to start making their lists to share with Santa while you’re getting busy contacting us to schedule your appointment. No cookies needed.
We have a couple of different packages this year and as always Chris can videotape your session with Santa.
As most of you know I had to have a triple bypass surgery on Oct. 27th last year. I want to THANK EVERYONE for your patience, prayers and good wishes. It means a lot to us.
Well now I am back at the studio most days. We are now taking appointments again for High School Pictures, Newborns, Our KidsClub members, and Family portraits. Give us a call today at 478-744-0990. Be sure to leave a message in case we can’t get to the phone or are on location.
We have been at FPD and MDS this year already covering the winter sports for both schools. We have action photos (Basketball, Wrestling, Cheerleaders, and Swimming) on our website at www.abphotos.com/photocart
Check out the images and remember to order soon as they will only be online for a short period of time. We should also be taking the Spring sports photos soon. Check out our webpage for each school as we will update these sites during the year.
We are also looking for High School Senior reps (Class of 2012) from Mary Persons High, Westside High, Jones County High, Crawford County High, and Rutland High. If you are interested in earning “Free” Senior pictures send us an email at email@example.com and we will go over what you have to do. Deadline is March 15, 2011 to apply.
Thanks again for your support!
Andrew Brooks Photography, LLC
176 Pierce Ave.
Macon, GA 31204 www.abphotos.com
Wedding Family Children Portraits at Andrew Brooks Photography in Macon, Georgia