I got an email about being a Maconite……this is good. I don’t know who wrote it but if I did I would give them credit.
Here is just a small sample:
1. You can correctly pronounce Pio Nono, Tobesofkee, and Ocmulgee.
2. You miss the Whoopee.
3. There is a church less than a mile from your house.
4. You know the pink poodle isn’t a nightclub.
5. You know the words to 13wmaz’s theme song.
6. You’ve used a fake name to sneak in Lake Wildwood.
7. An inch of snow makes you panic and run to Kroger.
8. You’ve ever ‘cruised the zeb’
9. There are always orange cones everywhere but no actual work being done.
10. You know that Hardeman Ave., Vinville Ave., Forsyth Rd., and Highway 41 are all the same street, along with Pierce Ave., and Pio Nono Ave.
This is just some of the list if you want me to add some more let me know or if you know some add to comments and I will add yours.
It is time for Holiday Portraits! We are now taking appointments for your session. Studio session fee for the two different backgrounds is $15. If you would like for us to go on location the session fee is $55.
We are also offering the 4×8 slim line Christmas cards…..here is a link to view some of them: